Welcome to Hospitaller Order of St. John of God St. Thomas Province, India
ON 26TH JUNE 2015 WE INAUGURATED THE DIALYSIS UNIT IN ST. RICHARD PAMPURI HOSPITAL AT KHANDWA. THE UNIT STARTED FUNCTIONING ON 8TH AUGUST 2015. HIS EMINENCE MOST REV. A.A.S. DURAIRAJ (svd), BISHOP OF KHANDWA DIOCESE, BLESSED THE UNIT AND THE SAME DAY OUR FIRST PATIENT UNDERWENT DIALYSIS.
In order to provide dialysis service free of cost/ or at an affordable cost to the patients, we are seeking financial support from individuals, Corporate sponsors and Charitable Trusts.
Our aim is to raise sufficient funds to get the Dialysis Project running.
In summary, this will involve the following steps:
1. Extending the present dialysis to help more and more needy patients
2. Improvement of the existing dialysis treatment facilities
3. To conduct Dialysis training course
4. To conduct awareness programmes on prevention of Kidney disease, controlling the causes that may lead to Kidney diseases, early identification and treatment of Kidney diseases, kidney donation
5. To raise fund in order to provide this service at an affordable and or free of cost
You can be part of this noble mission by:
1. Sponsoring a patient for life time or for a certain period of time.
2. Sponsoring one or more dialysis procedures
3. Donating a fixed amount on monthly basis.
4. Donating any amount, however small, according to your capacity
Donations may be sent by
Provincial . Councillors . Commissions . Province (Policy) Directory-2012 . Statistics . Deshgaon St.Johns Health Centre,M.P . Kattappana . Pratheeksha Bhavan At Kattappana . Co-workers . On Brother Fortunatus . The Spirituality of the Order(Resume by Brother Brain) . Commission for Fund-raising . Prayers to Our Lady .