School of Hospitality
Bro. Francis Mannaparampil (Sac)
The aim of the Institute of Hospitality in its broader sense is to transmit the Order’s values to the members of the Family of St. John of God. Since the future of the Order’s Centres depends heavily on Co-workers identifying with the Orders’ ideals, specific formation programmes are initiated by the Institute of Hospitality. The chairman of the Institute is one of the Councilors. The office at present is located at Trichy a convenient place where the director can organize its activities. In order to accomplish the aim of the Institute of Hospitality the Institute conducts:
1. Classes/seminars or such training programmes for the Co-workers of our Centres periodically,
2. Classes/seminars or such training programmes for the students in our School and College of Nursing at Kattappana (Kerala, India),
3. Induction programmes for the newly appointed staff members in our different Centres,
4. Ongoing training programmes for the Co-workers as well as students on a regular basis, and
5. Periodic evaluations and modifications in the functioning of the Institute.